The first mention of the Anderlhof as a farm was in 1735, and it became an organic farm in December 1993.
The total area of the farm extends over 13 hectares, of which 5 hectares are meadows used for pastures for mother cows, and 7 hectares are grassland which serves as a source of feed for the animals in winter. The adjacent 2-hectare wood is a reliable supply of wood. Produce from the Anderlhof includes herbs, trout and schnapps (non-bonded production). A small portion of the produce is sold, but it is mainly used in our restaurant and served up to our guests as culinary delights.
The farm is currently leased out.